I have been trading for the past 9 years with various online trading portals. Trading is always a risky venture and sometimes I have suffered major losses too. Many of the trading portals are not reliable and have ended up with me making losses. But gradually I have been evolving as a trader and once you have the right insight into it, it really is a volatile venture. One major issue I’ve experienced with online portals is slow withdrawals. One has to be very patient while expecting returns.
Recently, I invested in forex with IronFX. The portal felt safe but withdrawal was again a bit slow. IronFX has recently started operating in Johannesburg and being a resident of the same place, my transactions have got faster and better. Some brokers in the past have even been fraud confiscating my money without any returns. But so far, IronFX seems safe and strong. I have also been given a personal account manager with whom I can connect 24*7. I usually trade from my mobile and their software is compatible to my device. So far, it seems a good option.
i had a similar experience. quite happy with the ironfx portal, the instruments and everything else but most of all its the regulations that are keeping me trading with them. My withdrawal took about a week. not bad i thought.
ReplyDelete